Role Purpose: To build highly resilient websites with Chatbot integration.
- Be part of a self-organising and cross functional Agile team
- Create extremely well-crafted front-end web applications using React.
- Write resilient code that will be continuously tested, deployed and performed at scale
- Contribute to the team’s technical direction and the improvement of its tools and processes
- Be responsible for ensuring our website and Chatbot are highly performant, resilient, secure and monitored in production
- Experience with Node.JS, React.JS and Mongodb is a must.
- Experience with Rest API is a must.
- Experience with socket.io
- Experience using headless commerce framework(s) is highly desirable.
- Experience working with Typescript is highly desirable.
- Experience in API creation and integration is a must
- Good understanding of Microservices architecture is desirable
- Experience in consuming APIs / web services is a must
- Experience working Docker is desirable
- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) is desirable
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- High level of coding standards in style and design patterns
- Best practice security, with at least OWASP top 10 vulnerabilities covered
- You will work closely with the Product Manager and other developers to code new features on the platform.
- You will also work collaboratively with customer support personnel to revolve any issues that clients may be experiencing.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Node.js /React Js developer.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours.
- Effectively work in a matrix organization. Lead through influence
- Get things done attitude
- Must be self-motivated and results oriented
- Ability to work in a cross-functional, multi-cultural team and in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to multi-task and plan, organize and prioritize multiple projects.
- Must have a hands-on mentality