As a Technical Business Analyst, you will be a key link among Project management, customers and development. You will demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills and innovation and should have deep knowledge of client management.
- Participate in analyzing and documenting the data mapping/conversion, from source/client systems to target system Databases and defining definition of transformation rules.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer needs and use-cases overall, and in the domain of analytics specifically.
- Provide ideas and input on how we can improve frameworks, and understand customer, client and business dynamics in new ways.
- Utilize analytical and critical thinking skills to surface accurate and compelling insights
- Delivering business-critical analytics in a timely manner
- Understand customer, client and business dynamics in new ways
- Exploring, investigating and developing hypotheses to discuss with the team, and with clients on occasion.
- Developing recommendation engines to drive engagement with end-users
- Document workflows, data mapping and results of business/data analysis per the client project-specific needs.
- Prepare technical documentation/specifications.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Participate in client conversations and develop a deep understanding of the nature of work to share new ideas and opportunities.
- Responsible for identifying gaps in business/data processes and escalating to the technical team and management to determine appropriate actions to resolve.
- Collaborate and work with data conversion specialists to ensure conversion.
- Partner with developers, architects, and other technical resources to streamline data conversion activities.
- Develop deep knowledge of the IT industry.
- Build trust through strong, long-term relationships with cross-functional Business and Technical teams.
- Do what it takes for a successful migration.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) and ability to communicate with a wide range of stakeholders (e.g. both technical and business, internal and external)
- Storytelling and Effective Presentation Skills
- Excellent with Excel and PowerPoint
- Managing analytics projects in collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Problem solving & Insight generation
- Understanding of standard predictive and classification models; when to use and how to interpret results.
- Campaign management and optimization
- Ability to adapt to changing business priorities in a fast-paced business environment
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, analytics, data management or other closely related fields.
- Knowledge of Programming is a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You enjoy rolling up your sleeves with different project requirements and experience.
- You can read and consume a vast amount of data and are able to quickly focus on the key information.
- Ability to work well with others. Cross-functional, communication, collaboration.